Looking for a great place to host your next event?
Lake Summerside is a 3,200 sq. foot contemporary building featuring a hall (1000 sq.foot), a multi-purpose room as well as the office.
Lake Summerside offers room for everything from community events to weddings and birthdays or whatever special occasion you dream up.
Facility Availability - Click here for new link to Ivrnet Central Website for viewing hall calendar
Rental Brochure for Hall, Outdoor Booking,Tent and Deck Bookings
*NEW* There will be no refunds for cancellations for any reason with the Outdoor, Deck and Tent Bookings.
(The only exceptions must be authorized by the SSRA)
Security Deposit is required for all hall rentals, $500.00 (cheque only) 7 days from payment of hall booking.
For more information contact at 780-497-7558 ext 5 or ext 2 during regular office hours or email
All hall and tent rentals require a minimum 3 hour booking
Summerside Resident Association Hall Rental Refund and Cancellation Policy
Policies and Procedures:
- The facility may be rented for private functions only. Rental for public events is not permitted. The facility may be used for activities that are not advertised, no fees charged, and there is no intention to market or sell products or services.
- Residents may book the facility up to one year (365 days) in advance and the booking resident MUST be in attendance at all times during the rental.
- All rental charges must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Customer booking the hall must be 25 years of age or older.
- There will be a $50.00 plus GST charge on all NSF cheques.
- Block bookings are not permitted, unless authorized by management.
- Minimum three (3) hour rental is required.
- Your group is restricted to the portion of the Beach Club that has been rented and is not permitted to use any of the other amenities. Access to the park/lake is not permitted.
- Cooking is not permitted on the premises; however, the following kitchen appliances may be used for warming of food: Fridge, Microwave and Oven. Use of Stove top is not permitted
- This is a NON-SMOKING park/facility.
Beach Club Staff:
- A Beach Club Staff Member will be provided after normal park hours (from 10 Pm on) and the cost of this service is charged back at a rate of $20.00 per hour (mandatory).
Beach club staff will assist with renter concerns such as; questions about the electronics, temperature, washroom cleanliness, spills, etc.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy:
- All refunds due to cancellation & rescheduling will incur a $15 administration charge after the first week from the day the rental was paid.
-Any cancellation from a week to 48 hours prior to the Rental date will incur the $15. Admin charge PLUS 25% of the Rental rate
-NO REFUNDS will be issued 48 hrs or less prior to the Rental date
Security Deposit and Assessment:
- A security deposit in the amount of a $500.00 cheque, is required within 7 days of booking payment date.
- Summerside Beach Club staff will perform an inspection prior to and following the rental for cleanliness and damages.
If there is no damage, the damage deposit cheque will be returned or shredded within the next business day.
- There will be a charge of $80.00 per damaged chair and $200.00 per damaged table.
- The use of confetti or similar decoration is strictly prohibited. A $100.00 charge will apply if this rule is not adhered to.
- Balloons that get tangled in the ceiling fans will result in a $100.00 charge.
- All Additional Charges will be charged to the Resident Account.
Permits, Liquor & Insurance:
- You are responsible for any permits (i.e. liquor) required.
- A liquor license must be posted inside the kitchen.
- All liquor regulations will be enforced. You should familiarize yourself with the liquor rules and regulations as outlined on the liquor license and must adhere to those guidelines at all times.
- There is absolutely no liquor permitted on the balcony, in the park, or in the parking lot.
- All renters should consider purchasing Host Liability Insurance for their event as they will not be covered by the Summerside Residents Association insurance, so they would be liable for any incidents that may occur during their event.
- If you are having alcohol at your event, it is strongly recommended you have Host Liquor Liability/Party Alcohol Liability (or equivalent) Insurance.
Set Up & Clean Up:
- The indicated number of tables and chairs will be set out for you. Renter is responsible for all set up of rented items.
- Clean-up must be completed by the end of your rental time, as indicated on page 1 of your rental agreement.
- You are responsible for the set up and clean-up of the room.
- At the end of the function all tables and chairs must be left clean, all litter must be picked up and put in garbage bags and placed in the outside garbage bin (located in parking lot). All decorations must be taken down. Table and Chairs must be put away clean.
- All personal belongings and rented equipment must be taken from the building at the end of the rental time.
- If the hall is left damaged or dirty for reasons beyond reasonable wear and tear an extra charge will be taken out of the damage deposit.
For example, if chairs, tables, or walls need cleaning; if there is wax on tables, chairs, or floors or if the kitchen needs cleaning, clogged toilets, etc.
- It is your responsibility to maintain order and to be responsible for the Summerside Residents Association property during the rental time. Use of Summerside Beach Club is restricted to 12:00 am and the premises must be completely vacated by 12:00 am.
- Failure to leave at the time specified on your rental agreement will result in a charge of $50 per 15 minutes.
- If the Beach Club Staff Member notices any problems or has any issues they will go to the contact (renter) person of the event to rectify the situation.
That is why the person who is renting the facility must be on site at all times.
If this fails to rectify the problem and it is warranted, staff have been instructed to call the Police.
- Only masking tape or painters tape is to be used for decorating. NO SCOTCH TAPE.
- Hammering of nails, STAPLES or use of thumb tacks is strictly prohibited.
- NO OPEN FLAME CANDLES ALLOWED (only tea lights in a secure holder).
Management reserves the right to refuse any functions not suitable for the facility. Management has the right to cancel this rental agreement if it is found that the hall is to be used for any purpose other than that which it was originally agreed to; or if you have, in any way, misrepresented yourself to the Summerside Residents Association staff in order to obtain the hall.
Management also reserves the right to change this contract and pricing without notice.