The Summerside Residents Association (located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) offers some of the most popular and affordable recreational programs for adults, youth and the whole family right here in the community of Summerside.
Find the program that works for you.
Register early to ensure your class runs!
Winter Registration starts December 1 - December 31
Winter Guide 2019
Summerside Residents Association Program Registration & Cancellation Policy
Program Registration and Cancellation Policy:
1. Refunds will be granted to those who withdraw from a program 7 days prior to the first day of the program. A $15.00 administration fee will apply.
2. Those who withdraw from a program 7 days or less to the first day of the program will be issued a refund only if there is a medical reason with a doctor's note. A $15.00 administration fee will apply.
3. Up to two classes into the program, refunds will be issued for medical reasons only with a doctor's note. A $15.00 administration fee will apply. Refunds are prorated at the time of request.
4. After two classes into the program, refunds or credits will not be issued for any reason.
5. In the case of cancellation due to weather (lightning, high winds, snow, rain etc) every effort will be made to reschedule the class. If unable to reschedule the class, a refund for that class will be issued.
6. When a participant cannot be contacted, the refund will be issued to their account. The credit can be used toward another program. The Credit expires on Dec 31 of that year.
7. No refunds will be issued for participants not able to attend rescheduled make-up classes for seasonal/outdoor programs.
Camp Cancellation Policy
Refunds and cancellations can be requested up to 2 weeks prior to the day camp start date with a non-refundable administrations fee of $15.00. All requests can be made in writing by contacting the Events and Programs Assistant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be issued for programs cancelled less than two weeks prior to the camp start date unless for medical reasons and documentation is provided.